Book All public First Aid courses
- Due to the Covid19 virus we have taken measures to ensure the safety of our staff and our clients
- We have longer online pre-course training with a much shorter face to face assessment.
One trainer to a maximum of two participants per session
- We have developed a new face to face assessment with enhanced hygiene practices where participants can keep their social distance.
- ONLINE TRAINING – In response to coronavirus all training will be temporarily conducted by a full length video based online course, followed by a short face to face assessment.
- ENHANCED HYGIENE MEASURES – MFAC has taken measures above and beyond government requirements to ensure your safety during this pandemic.
- ASSESSMENT AT YOUR VENUE – Public First Aid and CPR courses will be assessed at your venue in North Brisbane for 15 – 60 minutes depending on the course you have chosen.
Commencing from July, due to Covid restrictions we have modified the way we deliver courses. Due to the popularity of our new ‘enhanced online learning’ method, we have decided to give people an option for how they wish to learn their desired course. We currently have these x2 ways we are conducting courses.
- FACE TO FACE: (Deagon Only – From July)
This is of course the more traditional familiar method of completing a First Aid course. Learning Face to Face with a trainer delivered over a short day. This course still differs a little in that it requires a small amount of video content to be completed for around 45 minutes prior to attending the day’s course. By participants preparing for the course by completing this pre-course short at home component, we have been able to condense the days training and these face to face courses are now more time efficient then a normal traditional course.
- ENHANCED ONLINE LEARNING: (At Albion, Bridgeman Downs Only!)
Participants spend a few hours completing training at home in their own time prior to attending a short assessment with a trainer. Assessment lengths for these are reflected on the booking calendar and are around 1-2 hrs depending on your course and location. The online training consists of watching simple video modules that you can pause, re-watch and take notes if you require. Many have found this very helpful and a convenient way to complete a course.
If it helps to make it easier I have summarised the weekdays, locations, delivery method.
- Tuesdays: Albion: Enhanced online learning
- Wednesday: Deagon: Full face to face
- Thursdays: BDC3: Enhanced online learning
- Fridays: Deagon: Full face to face
- Saturdays (fortnightly): Deagon: Full face to face
STUDENT CLASS ALLOWED NUMBERS DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS:
- Albion: Max 6
- BDC3: Max 10
- Deagon: Max 19
Please follow the link to our website to select the course you require from the drop down menu at the top of the page. You can view course and assessment availability by hitting the “BOOK NOW” button to bring up the calendar. Once you decide and make the selection you will be prompted for payment and when this transaction is completed will be forwarded access to your pre-course/video links via Allens Training- our training partner.
HOW TO BOOK
Step 1: Select a date from the Calendar. Use arrows ❮ ❯ to move between months
Step 2: Scroll below the Calendar & select your desired course
There are two payment options: Pay via Card (preferred payment method) or Pay via Cash / Card* on the Day.
(*Attracts a $6 surcharge). Dates available are in dark green.
Course information will be sent to you via email on successful enrolment.
Need help booking? Call us on: 07 3872 6777 (Available: 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday)
Need help booking? Call Us: 07 3872 6777(Available: 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday)
Step 1: Select A Date | Step 2: Scroll below Calendar & select your desired course
HOW TO BOOK
Step 1: Select a date from Calendar below.
Use arrows ❮ ❯ to move between months
Step 2: Scroll below the Calendar
Then select your desired course
=============================== There are two payment options: Pay via Card (preferred payment method) or Pay via Cash / Card*
on the Day. (*Attracts a $6 surcharge).
Dates available are in dark green.