New First Aid App
Allens Training recently announced the launch of their First Aid Companion App. This app is designed to make life easier for students and to enhance their training experience.
The app keeps all your important training information (such as dates, trainer details, USI) in one location.
In addition, you can quickly access information (such as a quick first aid reference guide and GPS locator) to help you in an emergency situation.
As an Allens Training partner you can download this app for free when you do one of our courses or a refresher CPR, First Aid or Childcare/Teaching First Aid course at our North Brisbane Training Centre.
- Keeps a record of first aid courses making it easy to locate what courses you have done
- Sends certificate renewal reminders - simply let the app keep track of when you are due to do your next course
- Provides contact details of your first aid trainer making it easy to book your next first aid course
- Stores copies or images of certificates
- Stores your USI (Unique Student Identifier) making it easy to find at anytime
- Contains a quick first aid emergency reference guide – an easy reference to find what to do in an emergency
- Contains GPS locator to notify Police/Fire/Ambulance of your location in an emergency (Location services must be active
- Provides useful links to medical websites and other sites of interest