The original award winning Defibtech AED Fully Automatic Defibrillator includes all mission critical features necessary to provide the most advanced treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest. It is so simple and unintimidating to use that even non-medical personnel can effectively save lives.
The Lifeline AUTO AED includes an array of features mission critical to providing the most cutting edge treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest. The Lifeline AED’s simple 1 button user interface, clear, calm voice prompts, highly visible progress lights and actively illuminated status indicator, all contribute to making The Lifeline one of the most user friendly defibrillators available. The Lifeline AED has a roomy handle and rubberized surfaces for durability.
The Lifeline AUTO AED is sold as part of the DCF package, which includes the following:
- DDU-120 Lifeline AUTO AED
- DCF-210 7 year Battery Pack (with 9V Batteries)
- DDP-100 Adult Defibrillation Pads
- User Manual
- Quick Use Card
- Simple to Use: Simple, clear, and straightforward: there are only two buttons on the unit, a green button to turn the unit on, and a red one to shock the patient if needed. The Lifeline AED: simple and intuitive.
- Clear Voice Prompts: Saving lives, while rewarding, can be stressful. A calm voice leads the user through the rescue, clearly and concisely stating each instruction, one step at a time. Brightly lit progress lights provide clear visual text guidance to reinforce voice instructions.
- Long Life Battery: Two long-life batteries are available: a 5-year battery that will deliver 125 shocks or work continuously for 8 hours or a
7-year battery, unique in the industry, which will deliver 300 shocks or work continuously for 16 hours.
- Designed for the Real-World: Lightweight, fully integrated design with no lids or moving parts that would confuse or delay a rescue; a roomy handle big enough even for gloved hands, and rubberized surfaces to ensure a sure grip in an emergency.
- Active Status Indicator: The actively illuminated status indicator shows unit readiness, to ensure that the unit is ready to perform anytime, every time.
- Highly Visible: “Locate the AED!” Time is of the essence in a rescue. The highly visible yellow color makes the unit easy to locate and deploy.
- Award-Winning Ergonomic Design: Compact, portable and lightweight the Lifeline AED has won numerous awards for design and innovation. It was even displayed at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City as an example of innovative design!
- Training Companion: The Lifeline AED has a training version of itself: the Defibtech Trainer AED. The Defibtech Trainer AED mimics the Lifeline AED in form and function, except that all rubberized exterior surfaces are red instead of black, to clearly distinguish the unit as a training device. As a result, the user is training with a training device that truly feels like the real thing.
- Durable: Extremely durable; manufactured to withstand dust and water ingress; tested to military standards for shock and vibration; jet aircraft and helicopter tested.
- Safe and Effective: The Lifeline AED uses biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform, and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives. This is one of the most widely used impedance compensated waveforms that has extensive clinical experience-and success-in thousands of defibrillators around the world. Evaluation in hundreds of publications has demonstrated this technology to be the safest and most effective when it comes to saving lives.