Provide First Aid Course Brisbane (Includes CPR)
HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
(Formerly known as Senior First Aid)
Cost: Winter Special: Only
Duration: 5.5 Hours
Course Timing: 9:00am - 2:30pm .
Any course that has smaller numbers may finish earlier (up to 10% time saving for smaller classes which we have a lot of)
Provide First Aid HLTAID003 (previously known as ‘Senior First Aid’) will give you the confidence and skills in how to provide first aid response, life support Including Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and management of casualty(s) until the arrival of medical or other assistance.
- Abdominal Injuries, Chest Injuries
- Allergic Reactions, Asthma
- Assessing the Casualty
- Bandages and Slings, Fractures & Dislocations
- Bleeding – External
- Burns, Bites and Stings
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Choking, Spinal Injuries
- Drug Overdoses
- Eye and Head Injuries
- Fainting, Seizures and Febrile Convulsions
- First Aid Hygiene and Infectious Diseases
- First Aid Principles
- Heart Related Problems
- Hypothermia, Hyperthermia
- Multi-Casualty Situations
- Safety Issues at Home and at Work
- Sprains, Strains and Bruising
- Traffic Accidents
- Unconscious Casualty
- What to do in an Emergency, Calling for Help
Important Course Details
*If you don't have a printer, simply take a screenshot with your mobile and bring it with you to the course
Attend our hands-on training day and be sure to bring:
- Completed Online Certificate Page
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Form of identification (Drivers License, Passport, Photo I.D. Card, Student card)
On successful completion of the Provide First Aid (HLTAID003) unit which incorporates the content of the following units: (HLTAID002) Provide Basic Emergency Life Support and (HLTAID001) Provide CPR, students will receive a certificate that is valid for 3 years from the course completion date.
NOTE: Your Certificate(s) will be emailed to you within 1 -2 business days. If you need it same day or urgently, please contact us at the time of booking via Notes section.
If a hard copy of the certificate is required, this needs to be requested in advanced. An extra $5 will be added for this. Please note hard copies will take between 5-10 business days to arrive based on Australia post).
For further information on the course content, assessment, pre-course learning options and more go to: Further Course Information & Pre-Course Learning
Nationally Recognised Courses: delivered in proud partnership with Allens Training Pty Ltd (RTO 90909), one of Australia’s largest and most experienced providers of first aid, health and safety training.