Cancellation & Refund Policy
My First Aid Course Brisbane
When an applicant accepts a place offered by My First Aid Course and pays the fees, it means a binding contract is created between the student and My First Aid Course. Notification of cancellation/withdrawal from unit/s of competency, withdrawal or deferral from a course of study must be made in writing to My First Aid Course.
In the case of cancellation/withdrawal, the following cancellation fees will apply:
- Students who give notice to cancel their enrolment more than two (2) days prior to the commencement of a program will be entitled to a full refund of fees paid.
- Students who give notice to cancel their enrolment fees less than two (2) days prior to the commencement of a program will be entitled to a 90% refund of fees paid.
- The amount retained (10%) by My First Aid Course is required to cover the cost of staff and resources which will have already been committed based on the students initial intention to undertake the training.
- Enrolments into short courses (one day) can also be transferred to an alternative date in cases where there is a position available.
- In the case that a student arrives more than fifteen (15) minutes after the start time of the course,
they will be unable to attend that selected day course. They will however be eligible to be transferred to an alternative date in cases where there is a position available.
- Students who cancel their enrolment after a training program has commenced will not be entitled to a refund of fees.
- This situation can be reviewed on a case by case basis, depending on circumstances such as medical or family emergencies.
- There is no charge for a student to transfer to another course with My First Aid Course.
In some situation My First Aid Course may be required to cancel a course, this includes:
- Family, Business or Local Area Emergencies;
- Insufficient or low booking numbers for that course date;
- Unforeseen circumstances such as last-minute serious illness.
If My First Aid Course cancels a course, then the below will apply:
- At least 48 hours’ notice will be provided to the student;
- The student will be provided the opportunity to transfer to another course with MFAC;
- Should the student wish to cancel instead, a full refund will be made available to whoever
paid that course fee.
Please note that administration fees may still apply for the processing of refunds. Discretion may be exercised by the Director in all situations, if the student can demonstrate that extenuating or significant personal circumstance led to their withdrawal. In these cases, the student should be offered a full credit toward the tuition fee in another scheduled program in-lieu of a refund. The Director may also authorise a refund of tuition fees if the circumstances require it.
Where refunds are approved, the refund payment must be paid to the student within fourteen (14) days from
the time the student gave written notice to cancel their enrolment. Tuition refunds are to be paid via electronic funds transfer using the authorised bank account nominated by the student.
Note. If for any reason My First Aid Course is unable to fulfil its service agreement with a student, My First Aid Course must refund the student’s proportion of fees paid for services not delivered.
What do previous participants think?
Mal is a great trainer, thank you. I highly recommend this courseLisa S.06/03/2020
very relaxed, no stressing, Mal is easy to talk to and a fantastic Trainer.Eloise H.06/03/2020
Highly recommend My First Aid Course .. Trainer Mal was very knowledgeable.. explained things in an easily understood manner and answered questions really well.Barbara K.26/02/2020
Great teacher, very easy to understand and passed feeling confident 🙌🏽❤️Mahinarangi F.22/02/2020
Great trainer, very happy with the course!Irina G.21/02/2020
Mal is an extremely helpful and informative first aid and CPR trainer. Back for my 3rd refresher course and I wouldn’t go anywhere else. I would highly recommended My First... read moreAmy H.21/02/2020
Would recommend this course, the instructor was extremely knowledgeable and I have taken new knowledge away from the day!Lindsay F.03/02/2020
Great first aid course, excellent instructor. Course was very thorough and efficient.Tiahne W.01/02/2020
A very pleasant instructor, extremely helpful to us students. A happy bright personality, giving good feedback to you when you did something well. Always encouraging you to speak up... read moreMarie P.20/01/2020
Great first aid course, Mal was a great teacher and really actively involved us in the practical elements of the course!Maddy C.13/01/2020
was a great course would recommendNathan V.13/01/2020
Attended "My First Aid Course" today which I completed First Aid and CPR including Childcare segments. Local, thorough, fun and affordable highly recommend this course to those needing First Aid... read moreSim P.17/12/2019
Malcolm our instructor taught the class in a professional and interesting way as well as being fun and easy to follow. I felt the content was clearly explained and demonstrated... read moreCa P.15/12/2019
Very well organised and provided a through course..Keryn K.30/11/2019
I did a childcare first aid course I thought he did amazing jobPia S.30/11/2019
Good course, very handy, simple and easy to follow.Rhyana G.05/11/2019
Very detailed and practical informationAnshula J.31/10/2019
Awsome first aid coarse, good content and great teachersTim B.31/10/2019
Informative and interactive! One of the best first aid courses I've done!Green E.31/10/2019
The best first aid course I’ve done!Chris W.31/10/2019
Great experience Love the behavior of people and staffI will recommend this place to everyone for their first aid course.👍Pawanpreet K.31/10/2019
Just had a CPR course done with my workplace, through my first aid & they were absolutely fantastic. We had Mal come out to teach us & I cannot fault... read moreEmilee F.08/10/2019
I have a surf life saving and life guarding background where these things are very rigorous and thorough.Mal's approach is friendly yet very professional and practical.Highly recommended his services.Wesley A.30/09/2019
I really enjoyed this first aid course. It was comprehensive and funKaruna H.11/09/2019
I have a surf life saving and life guarding background where these things are very rigorous and thorough.
Mal's approach is friendly yet very professional and practical.
Highly recommended his services.Wesley C.11/09/2019
Great course. Lorraine is an excellent facilitator.Tony G.09/09/2019
I’m a 2nd year nursing student at ACU, and had Mal as a director! Highly recommend choosing My First Aid Course to do CPR training.Hannah P.09/09/2019
First time of doing first aid course very interesting and learnt lots mal was awesome and happy to answer all questions Recommend himLoraine T.31/08/2019